FAM-Cuba in 4 Days
Day 2- Walking Tour of Old Havana / Museum of the City / La Torre Restaurant / Cigar Factory & Store / Cannon Blast Ceremony
Day 3- Fine Arts Museum / La Bodegita del Medio / Visit Social Cultural Project Callejon Harmel / Visit Zorra & El Cuervo Jazz Club
Day 4- Farewell day / Departure
* Cuban Visa and Airport Departure Tax. (Included)
* Baggage Fees for the first bag that you check-in. (Included)
* This is your arrival day to Miami.
* Check in at your complimentary Miami Hotel no later than 4PM. Hotel details will be provided upon confirmation of your booking.
* We will be holding our orientation meeting at 7PM over cocktails by the lobby area.
* Dinner will be on your own.
DAY 1- MODERN HAVANA – Meals (B-L)
* After an early breakfast time permitting our group Leader will meet with you at the hotel Lobby and we will depart promptly to the Miami International Airport for check-in. Expect to wait for 2-3 hours prior departure.
* Our short flight to Havana will only take approximately 45 minutes.
“””WELCOME TO CUBA””!!!!. You have arrived and now the experience of a life-time will begin.
* Depending on your flight Schedule expect to wait 1 hour to get through Customs and claim your luggage.
* The day begins with a Driving tour of the modern City. Have a first look at many of the sites we will revisit on our trip. Including: The Malecon, the Hotel Nacional, the Havana Libre-Hilton Hotel, the University of Havana, The Cemetery of Christopher Columbus, the Revolution square and the American Embassy. This tour will provide you with a preview of many of the sites and sounds that Havana has to offer.
* Depending on your arrival time a welcome ( Lunch or Dinner will be at The Aljibe Restaurant ). This is a popular open-air restaurant in Havana.
* Visit Museum of the Revolution
* Check-into Hotel or Casa Particular
* Explore for the rest of the day on your own.
DAY 2- COLONIAL HAVANA -Meals (B-L-D)
* Stop en route for a snack and a drink and a panoramic view of the city
* People-to-People Interaction: Visit with a local Architect Expert on the Renovation of Old Havana for an informative interview.
* Visit ( The Museum of the City ) with its history on the colonial life.
* Lunch at ( La Torre restaurant )
* Visit a ( Cigar factory & Store).
* Return to the Hotel.
* Night out for ( Cannon Blast Ceremony ) with the explanation on its history.
* Dinner at local Paladar
DAY 3- CULTURAL HAVANA – Meals (B-L)
* After breakfast Visit the ( Fine Arts Museum )
* Later enjoy An hour long drive along ( Tour of the city on American convertible vintage cars ).
* Lunch at world renowned ( La Bodeguita del Medio )
* People-to People Interaction: ( Visit a social cultural project Callejon de Hammel )
* Get in the action and Experience a Salsa lesson by locals.
* Return to the hotel
* Visit the Impressive Basement at ( The Zorra y el Cuervo Jazz Club )
* Dinner on their own
DAY 4- FAREWELL DAY- Meals (B)
* Transfer to the airport.
$1,595.00 / P.P. DBL
$1,875.00 / P.P. SGL
TRAVEL AGENT LOYALTY PROGRAM
FIRST 5 BOOKINGS FAM ROYALTY POINTS- TRAVEL TO CUBA FOR FREE
We make it simple. With your first 5 Bookings of one of our 6, 7, 9 or 11-Day Tours you will receive a FREE FAM Tour Weekend in Havana. If you rather receive Cash we can credit the value of the Tour over the next 5 Bookings back to you.
TRAVEL AGENT ELITE
BOOK 25- RECEIVE $2000 IN CASH
We make it simple. Book 25 passengers over a period of 6 months and we will send you $2000. Repeat the process and we will continue to do it again and again.
FAM TOUR QUALIFICATIONS & RULES
* Our FAM Tour is available to all Travel Agent employees, bloggers, Travel writers and affiliated Independent Contractors. We require the following Proof of qualification for all agents: CLIA ID (CLIA EMBARC ID). IATAN ID Card, IATAN List, TRUE ID. If you are an agent and do not have an ID card you will qualify with a letter from the Agency you work for. All home agents qualify with a letter as well. For all writers and bloggers we need your professional profile and any affiliations.
* There is a Minimum of 2 travelers required to book your FAM trip
* We do not offer a triple rate for our FAM trips
* A non-agent companion may travel for an additional $300 p.p. Each companion must room with a qualified travel agent, blogger or writer.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
* To reserve your trip a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $400.00 is required
* Final payment will be due 90 days prior departure. If you are traveling within 90 days the full payment will be required at the time of your reservation.
* If you cancel your reservation within 60 days from your travel date there will be a 50% penalty assessed. If you cancel with 30 days from your travel date there is a 100% penalty that will be assessed.
* Advertised FAM rates apply for period beginning 9/15 through 12/21. For other dates please contact us so we can confirm a price.